Android has been a very important part of most our lives. Before iOS and Microsoft became a big hit in the market, Android was the leader, and even today Android lovers have some real hard core loyalty.
How to Download YouTube Videos or Music on Android
Are you planning a long road trip and are looking forward to having some real nice music downloaded on your android phones, so that you may not have to sit disappointed in case of lost internet connections? Be it a long road trip or just a small drive to your work place, music can lighten up your mood instantly. When you agree to these facts, then what if you were told that you can download YouTube music for free! Yes, you have read it right.
You can choose one of the below methods to download videos on your Android phone. One way is to use Android applications that allow you to convert videos. The other method is to use online video converter websites that will enable you to convert the videos.
Method 1: Use Android applications
- There are lots of Android applications available that you can install in your phone. One of the best out of the lot is Instube – a free YouTube music downloader.
- Once you install this, you may have to login or register if you want to be a regular user of this app.
- Then go to YouTube and for the video that you want to download, click on the share button to copy the URL.
- Paste this URL in your Android app and allow it to convert or download.
- While you are downloading, you will have an option to select the quality you desire.
Method 2: Use online Video Convertor
- To use these, all you have to do is copy and paste the YouTube URL into these web pages of online video converters.
- Once you paste the URL here, you will be promoted to select the quality of the download. Plus you will also be promoted an option to select whether you want to download it in MP3 format or MP4 format.
- Choose the one that suits your requirement, and go ahead.
One of the best parts about these video convertors is that they allow you to modify the audio quality of your conversion. It also allows you to download a song or video for a specific time limit only.
You can use both the methods to download your favorite song or video in multiple formats. Some of the most common formats are – .wma, .mp4, .mp3, .flac, .aac, .ogg and .wav
SO, what are you waiting for? Make the best use of your Android phone and have these conversions apps ready in your phone. They are free of cost and are easily available on Google Play Store for download. But, ensure that you are downloading only those versions that have security and privacy certificates and are authentic to be available on Play Store. It is always better to be safe than sorry. So, convert all your favorite songs and videos and get ready to rock. 🙂