Do you enjoy writing or would like to share your opinion about a particular topic or interest?
I love guest writers because blogging is all about hearing opinions from different people with.
I am looking for bloggers, marketers, SEO professionals, sales experts, social media gurus, tech geeks and branding coaches who can write on this blog as contributors. The blog articles should be related to Technology, Internet Marketing, Social Media, Branding, WordPress, SEO, Tips and Tricks or I should say the categories from our blog only. View the categories if you want to get a general idea of what kinds of content would be appropriate to write about.
Why WII Tech Online?
WII Tech Online was started in January 2013 and in such a short time this has got popularity. We have 45+ guest authors on our blogs from all across the world, and they keep providing valuable articles to spread more knowledge. You can join hands with them if you think you can also write a captivating article.
We have Alexa under 95K and we are improving day by day.
You will get up to two dofollow backlinks from Author Bio.
There are numerous categories to choose so you can select any category of your choice.
How to Guest Post?
- Mail me on email@example.com.
- Once you mail me, i will create your account and you’ll get a mail with your login details.
- After logging into your account, fill in your name and short bio about yourself, feel free to add a link to your website (using HTML)
- Visit Gravatar.com and add your image, this is a mandatory requirement for all guest posts (a personal photo is recommended)
- Your complete bio and profile will be shown below the articles written by you.
- Once you complete writing an article, click on update and submit it for review.
- Once I review the article that you have written, I will contact you and let you know the date that I am going to publish it.
Requirements for your guest post
- Article must be written in English.
- Your Profile must have your original picture in Gravatar. (I will not approve article if you don’t have gravatar).
- Don’t put your links inside the post.
- Must be at least 700 words.
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles.
- Please don’t use affiliate links in your posts.
- Feel free to link the post to relevant articles on WII Tech Online.
- Write for the audience and not search engines.
- You will have to be very active in replying comments. (Must)